black button citrus 1k gin jog!
JOIN US FRIDAY, MAY 25TH FOR OUR 2nd ANNUAL BLACK BUTTON FUN RUN!
Run, walk or stumble through Buffalo’s least grueling and shortest run of the Summer!
Join us for a 1k run around the block starting and finishing at Black Button’s 149 Swan Street (Swan, Michigan, Seneca, Berrick Alley)
Runners will need to run with a plastic martini glass full of water and need to finish the run with as much water as possible!
We'll measure all the water that is left and if runners hit the mark, we'll match a $5 per person donation to the Kelly for Kids Foundation!
The fun happens Friday, May 25th starting at 6:00pm with the next run at 7:00pm.
There are 30 running spots each hour so get your group together and choose the time slot that works for everyone.
Pick up your race 'packet' the day of the race, before the start of your race.
Order by Friday, May 18th for Buffalo to get "The Official Gin Jog Custom Shirt"!
Any orders placed after Friday, May 18th for Rochester will still get an awesome Black Button Shirt, it just won't be "the" shirt...
A $35 RACE Ticket scores you:
- 1 guaranteed spot in the race at the time of your ticket
- 1 really awesome Black Button t-shirt
- 1 cocktail after the run + a refresher shot before the race
- $5 donation to the Kelly for Kids Foundation
- 1K sticker to prove you survived the Fun Run!
- $5 off a bottle of our spirits in our tasting room